Date(s) - 05/19/2019 - 05/24/2019
Marina Puerto Escondido
It’s the 11th Annual WCM Baja Rally!
Join WCM and a pile of fun-seeking Catamaran owners to explore the beautiful Baja/Sea of Cortez anchorages, partake in local food and beverage excursions, beach campfires, snorkeling, the whole enchilada. Too much fun to list here. Check out pics from years past here » or the video below.
- Meet at Puerto Escondido on or before May 19, 2019 (best to arrive the 18th)
- Marina Puerto Escondido will again be offering free slips for the first night or two (or free moorings if slip space is too limited)
- Meet and Greet/Happy Hour in front of the WCM office from 5-6pm (refreshments and appetizers provided by WCM). We’ll run through the agenda for the week, distribute T-shirts, etc.
- Spend the next five days tooling around (and racing a bit, just for fun) from one gorgeous anchorage to the next, exploring the fabulous islands in the Loreto/PE area.
- Events include Island Barbeque sponsored by WCM, a dinghy appetizer raft-up party, and a weenie roast one night somewhere. Hopefully one morning we’ll have Ralph and Helen’s famous french toast breakfast!
- Wrap up at Loreto waterfront (weather permitting), or back at Puerto Escondido on May 24.
Your adventure will look VERY similar to this (all footage from the 2018 Rally!):
WCM is opening up the charter fleet for guests that want to join or other paying charterers. Price per cabin on the FP Saba 50 or Helia 44 are $2,995 for five days, including captain and most provisions. More Details Here »
Contact Guinevere for more info.