Date(s) - 05/29/2020 - 06/02/2020
Marina Puerto Escondido
It’s the 12th Annual WCM Baja Rally!
Join WCM and a pile of fun-seeking Catamaran owners to explore the beautiful Baja/Sea of Cortez anchorages, partake in local food and beverage excursions, beach campfires, snorkeling, the whole enchilada. Too much fun to list here.
- Meet at Puerto Escondido on or before May 29, 2020 (best to arrive the 28th)
- Marina Puerto Escondido will be offering free slips for the first two nights (or free moorings if slip space is too limited)
- Meet and Greet/Happy Hour/Dinner at the spectacular Waicuri House on the canal in PE. We’ll run through the agenda for the week, distribute T-shirts, etc.
- Spend the next five days tooling around (and racing a bit, just for fun) from one gorgeous anchorage to the next, exploring the fabulous islands in the Loreto/PE area.
- Events include Island Weenie Roast sponsored by WCM, and a Happy Hour event on the FP 50 Balam. Hopefully one morning we’ll have Ralph and Helen’s famous french toast breakfast!
- Wrap up at Loreto waterfront (weather permitting), or back at Puerto Escondido on June 2nd.
Your adventure will look VERY similar to this (all footage from the 2018 Rally!):
It’s a whole lot of fun, all for just $95/person. Grab your favorite sailors and head for Puerto Escondido!
Register Today! – $95/person
Contact Guinevere for more info.