WHAT TO EXPECT – SAN DIEGO CHARTERS
Please read these friendly reminders about your upcoming charter with us:
- Please meet us at the West Coast Multihulls office Suite #180 at Safe Harbor Sunroad to get checked in and to load food and beverages onto the boat 30 minutes prior to the start of your charter. Parking is available at the Marina and can be paid with a credit card upon arrival.
- Please make sure to bring your own life jackets for children under 12 years old.
- All boats are equipped with basic sets of plates, bowls, cups, utensils, pots and pans for you to use on your charter if you like. If used, please make sure they are cleaned, dried and put away at the end of your charter.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own food and alcohol onboard at no extra charge. If alcohol consumption becomes excessive and threatens the safety of our guests onboard, your Captain will terminate the charter and bring you back to the dock with no refunds.
- No pets are allowed onboard. You must inform us if there is a service animal onboard prior to the start of the charter.
- Please refrain from bringing glass bottles and/or glass containers when at all possible.
- Please refrain from wearing high heels or black soled shoes while onboard.
- Don’t forget hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, beach towels and warm jackets for cool evenings.
- If you think you might get sea sick, please bring Bonine, Dramamine or motion sickness patches.
- Please be respectful of Covid-19 mandates and wear your personal face mask while at the marina and on the docks.
- All boats are cleaned, disinfected and sanitized after each use.