West Coast Multihulls Sailing Club
- One initiation fee, per skipper, of $500, with $250 annual renewal fee
- 20% discount on all bareboat charters
- Available on select boats
- Currently: Moorings 3800, Gemini Legacy 35, Fountaine-Pajot Mahe 36, and Catana Bali 4.3
- No limit on number of charters, including overnights
- All charter payments are assessed a 9% San Diego Port and Sunroad Marina Fee, and 3% Fuel Surcharge
- Also save 10% on all sailing lessons
Only the skipper from your usual sailing group needs the membership. Pay anytime, but the clock won’t start ticking until your first charter booking. So you can give a membership away as the perfect Christmas present for that sailor in your life. Hint, hint.
|WCM Club 20 Charter Rates|
|Sailing Club Bareboat Half Day||Sailing Club Bareboat Full Day|
|4 Hours||24 Hours|
|Gemini Legacy 35||$357||$476|
|FP Mahe 36||$357||$476|
Alternatively, you may pre-purchase charter days for even better discounts:
- No Annual Fee
- 12 days gets you 30% off the list price
- 24 days gets you 35% off
- Unused days can roll over to the next year when you renew
- Save thousands over regular rates
- Details below
Club 30 and Club 35 (examples of pre-paid charter days at discount)
FP Mahe 36
12 Day Plan
$417 per day or $5,004 per year, compared to regular rate of $7,140. Savings of $2,136
24 Day Plan
$387 per day or $9,288 per year, compared to regular rate $14,280 Savings of $4,992
12 Day Plan
$487 per day or $5,844 per year, compared to regular rate of $8,340. Savings of $2,496
24 Day Plan
$452 per day or $10,848 per year, compared to regular rate $16,680 Savings of $5,832
The Fine Print (Pre-Paid):
- No Initiation fee
- No Maintenance fee
- Unused days roll over into next year membership if membership is renewed and full annual fee paid.
- One Year Contract payable semiannually or annually. Full annual payment receives one free day of sailing.
- 30 Day written notice of Membership cancellation required
- Maximum of 5 consecutive days of sailing per reservation.
- You may sail either Half Days (4 Hours) or Full Days (24 Hours) . Half Day Charters count as 2/3rds of a Full Day charter and will be deducted from your allowance as such.
- Only one reservation at a time permitted. Next reservation allowed after previous charter is completed. This prevents overbooking and assures availability to members.
- 24 Hour Notice of reservation cancellation required or Members will be billed for 1/2 Day charter
- No refunds for unused days or unused 1/2 days.
- 9% Port of San Diego and Sunroad Resort Marina Fees Apply to all Sailing Club Rates
- 3% fuel surcharge for all club charters.