Date(s) - 05/05/2022 - 05/09/2022
Marina Puerto Escondido
It’s the 12th Annual WCM Baja Rally!
Join WCM and a pile of fun-seeking catamaran and trimaran owners to explore the beautiful Baja/Sea of Cortez anchorages, partake in local food and beverage excursions, beach campfires, snorkeling, the whole enchilada. Too much fun to list here.
- Meet at Puerto Escondido on or before May 5, 2022 (best to arrive the 4th)
- Marina Puerto Escondido will be offering free moorings for the nights of the 4th, 5th and the 9th (depending on availability)
- Hosted Cinco de Mayo Meet and Greet/Happy Hour/Dinner at Marina PE – sombreros encouraged. We’ll run through the agenda for the week, distribute T-shirts, etc.
- Spend the next five days tooling around (and racing a bit, just for fun) from one gorgeous anchorage to the next, exploring the fabulous islands in the Loreto/PE area.
- Events include Beach BBQ with main courses sponsored by WCM (please bring a dish to pass and beverages), and a WCM-hosted Happy Hour dinghy raft-up on the FP 50 Balam.
- Sail, Swim, SUP, Snorkel, Hike… Repeat. Back at Puerto Escondido on May 9.
Your adventure will look VERY similar to this (all footage from the 2018 Rally!):
It’s a whole lot of fun, all for just $100 (in fact, the savings on moorings covers your first registration!). Grab your favorite sailors and head for Puerto Escondido!
Register Today! – $100/person
Contact Guinevere for more info.